Second minor arrested in connection with threats of violence at George Washington High School
A 17-year-old male was taken into police custody yesterday for terroristic conduct, terrorizing and obstruction of government functions. His arrest follows last week’s arrest of a 15-year-old girl also in connection to violent online threats at Geor

A 17-year-old male was taken into police custody yesterday for terroristic conduct, terrorizing and obstruction of government functions.
His arrest follows last week’s arrest of a 15-year-old girl also in connection to violent online threats at George Washington High School.
During an investigation into an initial threat of violence to GW on Oct. 16. detectives with the juvenile investigations section received information of two additional threats posted on social media. The Guam Police Department said both threats were posted on the same social media account.
However, after investigating the Oct. 16. Threat detectives determined the threats were not made by the same individuals—leading to a second case investigation.
The male minor was processed and confined at the Department of Youth Affairs.
Both cases have been closed and forwarded to the Office of the Attorney General, as a third case is open, active and under investigation.
This suggests more arrests could be made.
In the meantime, the FBI Honolulu Division told KUAM News, “The FBI is aware and takes all threats of violence seriously. While we cannot comment on this matter, we would like the public to know that we remain in close coordination with our law enforcement partners to provide assistance if needed. As always, we encourage the public to remain vigilant and to promptly report suspicious activities which could represent a threat to public safety."
