Man electrocuted while picking breadfruit
A man was electrocuted this week while picking breadfruit in Mongmong, according to the Guam Police Department.
The incident occurred around 6 p.m. Monday.
Police preliminary reports suggest the man made contact with a power line causing him fall unconscious. Family members pulled the man off the power line and called 911, according to GPD.
CPR was performed on the man en route to Naval Hospital. His condition is not known at this time.
This is the second electrocution from picking breadruit in just a few months. Agat resident Gus Santos died in August after he came in contact with a power line while picking breadfruit.