Adelup shuffles directors
Guam - After conducting assessments on the performance of cabinet members, the Calvo Administration has made a decision to shuffle some of its directors. Cabinet members were graded on their progress toward meeting the goals set forth in Blueprint 2020, ability to cut spending and implement creative solutions, ability to implement mandates and inspire their employees, among other things.
1. Ralph Sgambelluri will return to his post as Chief of Customs.
2. Pedro Leon Guerrero will be the director of Customs. Leon Guerrero was the general manager of the port.
3. Mary Torres will be the general manager of the port. Torres was the executive manager of the airport.
4. Chuck Ada will be the executive manager of the airport. Ada was the administrator of Civil Defense.
5. A search is ongoing for a new administrator of Civil Defense.
6. George Santos is the new Director of Labor. Santos was the deputy director of Administration.
7. A search is ongoing for a new director of the Agency for Human Resource Development.
Officials indicated that additional announcements are forthcoming.