It took over three months, but finally a woman believed to be the driver in a triple fatal auto-pedestrian accident last November was charged by a superior court grand jury late last week. Late last year another man was arrested nearly four months after a fatal crash along the Back Road to Andersen.

And while these cases appear to have garnered momentum there's still a handful of unsolved mysteries that continue to be investigated.

It was Valentines Day 2014 when JR Isack was struck by a car along Ypaopao Estates in Dededo. The accident killed the 17-year-old who suffered significant head trauma according to the autopsy conducted by chief medical examiner Dr. Aurelio Espinola. A week after his death, the FSM community held a candlelight vigil in Isack's honor. No arrests were ever made in this case.

Fast forward to July 2014, Nicolas Reyes Tolentino, a 62-year-old hairdresser was discovered dead in his hair salon at the Hafa Adai Exchange. Tolentino's daughter found his body in a pool of blood - her screams audible by neighboring store owners who also rushed to the scene. According to the medical examiner's autopsy of Tolentino, he died from multiple stab wounds and the case classified a homicide.

The only leads were witness accounts stating that about five to six individuals were sitting on the ground across from the Tolentino's beauty salon consuming alcohol the night before he was found dead. No arrests were ever made in this case.

Taking it to November 2014, a homeless man is found dead in Harmon. His remains were identified as 29-year-old Isak James. The autopsy shows James died of blunt force trauma to the abdomen, chest, and back and as a result, classified a homicide. Although James was homeless, he was last seen in the village of Asan the week prior.

Also in November 2014 - skeletal remains were uncovered in a ponding basin along Fatima Road. According to the medical examiner, the remains were that of female who died of natural causes. The woman however was never identified. Family and friends who are missing a loved one are still asked to come forward.

Taking it to the most recent of unsolved mysteries - just last month Kenster Ehder, a 46-year-old man who was reported missing was found dead along route one in Upper Tumon near the iConnect building. The medical examiner ruled injuries were a result of physical assault. No arrests were ever made in connection to this case.

Although not a Guam Police Department investigation, we should note another mystery never found closure - back in December 2014 24-year-old Airman Alec Dye's remains were uncovered near Tarague Beach days after he was reported missing. Dye was deployed to Guam from Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana.

According to the medical examiner, the remains were "only bones" and provided little to no information as to what events unfolded at the beach.

If you have any information on any of these unsolved mysteries, please call Guam Crime Stoppers at 477-4357.