355 PM ChST Wed Mar 21 2018
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH NOW IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY FOR GUAM...
The National Weather Service in Tiyan has issued a Fire Weather
Watch that will be in effect through Wednesday afternoon.
* AFFECTED AREA...Guam, especially the central and southern
* WIND...East-northeast at 15 to 20 mph, and gusty during the
* HUMIDITY...Afternoon humidities around 60 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...Highs in the upper 80s.
* TIMING...Most dangerous time will be from the late morning
until near sunset.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop could spread rapidly,
especially along east-facing slopes, and may ignite spot
fires downwind. Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A fire weather watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.