Digital Media Producer/Editor
KUAM Digital Media is looking for a highly-responsible, creative self-starter who doesn't back down from the challenge of constantly keeping people informed and doing their part to tell the stories of our community. Digital Media Producers will organize content across our family of online properties, edit broadcast to text copy, produce original digital content, assist with live streaming productions and work with our sales and marketing team to execute promotional content. Producers work hand in hand with the news department to ensure online content meets quality standards and has maximum exposure and engagement. As our industry is ever evolving, we are looking for a candidate who adapts well to change and is well versed in and welcoming of emerging platforms. Applicants should have mastery of a variety of skills:
- Exemplary communications ability - written, oral, and digital - as well as a sense of humor
- Familiarity with major social media platforms
- Ability to quickly compose compelling headlines and captions
- Working knowledge of digital photo and video formats
- Experience in community engagement and conversation moderation
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include cell phone, gas, annual paid leave, career development resources, and 401k plan among others.
Send cover letter, resume and samples of work (if available) to [email protected]
KUAM is an equal opportunity employer.