Alexzander Aguero arrested for ice - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

Alexzander Aguero arrested for ice

Posted: Aug 08, 2018 3:27 PM Updated:

Court marshals got more than what they were looking for. Authorities were at a Yona home looking for individuals with active warrants for arrest when they found 25-year-old Alexzander Tramaine Aguero.

Though he tried to make a run for it, marshals had the home covered.

A patdown revealed he had five individually sealed bags with the suspected drug "ICE."

Though he wouldn't snitch on his drug source, court documents state he told police it was for his personal use only.

A warrant for Aguero's arrest was issued last month.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • Guam now in COR1, closest point of approach is tonight

    Guam now in COR1, closest point of approach is tonight

    Acting Governor Joshua F. Tenorio has placed Guam in Condition of Readiness (COR) 1 as of 12 p.m. COR 1 means damaging winds are expected or have already arrived. The island is forecast to experience heavy flooding, especially in low-lying areas. A flash More >>
    Acting Governor Joshua F. Tenorio has placed Guam in Condition of Readiness (COR) 1 as of 12 p.m. COR 1 means damaging winds are expected or have already arrived. The island is forecast to experience heavy flooding, especially in low-lying areas. A flash More >>
  • Guam will move to COR1 no later than 1pm Saturday

    Guam will move to COR1 no later than 1pm Saturday

    Guam will be placed in Condition of Readiness 1 no later than 1:00pm Saturday. At COR1 damaging winds are expected. A tropical storm warning remains in effect for Guam and Rota. On its current track, Wutip is forecasted to make its closest point of approaMore >>
    Guam will be placed in Condition of Readiness 1 no later than 1:00pm Saturday. At COR1 damaging winds are expected. A tropical storm warning remains in effect for Guam and Rota. On its current track, Wutip is forecasted to make its closest point of approaMore >>
  • Marine base on track with approved H-2B workers, officer in charge won't speak on possible funding loss

    Navy rep says Marine base on track with approved H-2B workers, won't speak on possible funding loss

    Military construction projects continue to ramp up in preparation for the eventual relocation of some 5,000 marines from Okinawa. The U.S. and Japanese governments have committed billions of dollars to the move, and the military officer in charge of the cMore >>
    Military construction projects continue to ramp up in preparation for the eventual relocation of some 5,000 marines from Okinawa. The U.S. and Japanese governments have committed billions of dollars to the move, and the military officer in charge of the cMore >>
Powered by Frankly