Another accuser says Father Louis Brouillard molested him repeat - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

Another accuser says Father Louis Brouillard molested him repeatedly

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 4:10 PM Updated:

Father Louis Brouillard named again - this time, his alleged victim a 59-year-old Washington man and former Boy Scout only identified as John Doe to protect his privacy.

The civil complaint was filed in the Superior Court of Guam late last week by attorney Kevin Fowler.

John Doe alleges the former Guam priest sexually abused him on a number of occasions, including on camping trips where Broulliard would come into his tent and rub up against him.

Similar to other complaints, John Doe alleges the priest forced the boys to swim naked and touched his genitals in the water.

He also reportedly witnessed Brouillard performing oral sex on another child.

Brouillard, who is 97-year-old, represents a majority of the 160-clergy sexual abuse lawsuits filed to date.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • American Red Cross Red Ball celebrates "Arc Angels"

    American Red Cross Red Ball celebrates "Arc Angels"

    The crowd showing up for the annual Red Ball event held at the Dusit Thani Resort in Tumon on Saturday.This year's theme was Arc Angels, celebrating the angels in our community. Attendees coming together to celebrate and support all that the American RedMore >>
    The crowd showing up for the annual Red Ball event held at the Dusit Thani Resort in Tumon on Saturday.This year's theme was Arc Angels, celebrating the angels in our community. Attendees coming together to celebrate and support all that the American Red More >>
  • Calvo officially requests for disaster declaration

    Calvo officially requests for disaster declaration

    Gov. Eddie Calvo has sent his official request to President Donald Trump for a major disaster declaration. He is asking that the entire territory be made eligible for public assistance, individual assistance and the Hazard mitigation grant program. CalvoMore >>
    Gov. Eddie Calvo has sent his official request to President Donald Trump for a major disaster declaration. He is asking that the entire territory be made eligible for public assistance, individual assistance and the Hazard mitigation grant program. Calvo More >>
  • Trial pushed back again for prison murder

    Trial pushed back again for prison murder

    Trial is pushed back yet again for the defendants charged in connection to last year's murder at the Department of Corrections. As reported, Edrite "Manson" Isar was found dead in his jail cell at the Hagatna lockup. Though it was initially believed he diMore >>
    Trial is pushed back yet again for the defendants charged in connection to last year's murder at the Department of Corrections. As reported, Edrite "Manson" Isar was found dead in his jail cell at the Hagatna lockup. Though it was initially believed he diMore >>
Powered by Frankly