South Korean soccer player accused of rape indicted by Superior - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

South Korean soccer player accused of rape indicted by Superior Court grand jury

Posted: Updated:

Byong Oh Kim, according to court documents, faces additional counts of criminal sexual conduct.
Last month, the victim alleged she had been raped by Kim at Leo Palace Resort. She told police she was able to get away and call a security guard who phoned police.
Kim's defense attorney, Randy Cunliffe, tells KUAM surveillance footage tells a different story.
Kim, who is an attacker for the Sangju Sangmu team, was released from custody late last month after posting 10-thousand dollars cash bail.
He was charged with three counts of third degree criminal sexual conduct as a second degree felony as well as four counts of fourth degree criminal sexual conduct as a misdemeanor.
He'll answer to those charges on Wednesday.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • Medicinal marijuana forms available on Tuesday

    Medicinal marijuana forms available on Tuesday

    The Permit forms for Home grown medicinal marijuana will be available starting Tuesday. The Public Health department says the forms are available on its website: www.dphss.guam.gov. Forms can also be picked up at Public Health's main office in Mangilao frMore >>
    The Permit forms for Home grown medicinal marijuana will be available starting Tuesday. The Public Health department says the forms are available on its website: www.dphss.guam.gov. Forms can also be picked up at Public Health's main office in Mangilao frMore >>
  • Families turn to social media after car thefts

    Families turn to social media after car thefts

    Two separate families reached out through social media posts over the weekend after each were victims of stolen vehicles. It was a double hit for one family, where two vehicles stolen from their home were found soon after near Marbo Cave. Both vehicles apMore >>
    Two separate families reached out through social media posts over the weekend after each were victims of stolen vehicles. It was a double hit for one family, where two vehicles stolen from their home were found soon after near Marbo Cave. Both vehicles apMore >>
  • Opening statements heard in major drug case

    Opening statements heard in major drug case

    The re-trial for a couple accused in a major drug investigation started today in the District Court of Guam. Raymond Martinez and Juanita Moser are accused of trying to smuggle eight pounds of the drug, ICE, from California to Guam in 2015. Both the proseMore >>
    The re-trial for a couple accused in a major drug investigation started today in the District Court of Guam. Raymond Martinez and Juanita Moser are accused of trying to smuggle eight pounds of the drug, ICE, from California to Guam in 2015. Both the proseMore >>
Powered by Frankly