Guam native found safe after going missing in Las Vegas - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

Guam native found safe after going missing in Las Vegas

Posted: Updated:
Christopher Biscoe, 22 Christopher Biscoe, 22
 by Krystal Paco

Guam - It was earlier this week we brought you the story on Jon Cruz, a 25-year-old Guam boy living in California who was reported missing since July 30th.

Now, we bring you a similar story. This time, another Guam son is reported missing out of Las Vegas, Nevada.

He's far from home, but not from the hearts of family, friends, and even strangers praying for the safe return of Christopher Biscoe.

If you've scrolled through social media in the last day, his face may have made your news feed - specifically his missing poster asking the public's help in bringing the 22-year-old back to his Las Vegas home where he lives with his father.

Here on island, big sister Regine Biscoe Lee says social media is playing a vital role in obtaining any lead to his whereabouts.

"We've been having just an overwhelming amount of support from friends family and even people we don't even know sharing this information to get the word out and get my brother back home," she said.

Biscoe, who last spoke to her baby brother last week, tells KUAM her stateside family report he was last seen leaving the Quad Hotel on Wednesday at 1:30 a.m. Christopher never returned home nor did he show up for work the following day. Although he was scheduled to go on a vacation to California with close friends the next day, none of his friends have heard from him.

As for any other communication, Christopher's phone was shut off since Wednesday. He was last seen wearing light blue shorts, a white t-shirt, and wearing a small brown backpack with a cartoon monster printed on it.

"Our family has reached out to red rock search and rescue out in Las Vegas," Lee said. "We're working with the banks and the detectives and the hotel where he was last seen and the bus route he normally travels. We're just trying to get additional information as to where he might be and we just want to make sure we bring him home safely."

Earlier today, Lee posted on Facebook that family are working off a strong lead and will need to verify the new information. Nonetheless, she continues to ask family and friends to pray for her brother's safe return.

UPDATE: Lee later reported that Christopher had been found and is safe.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • Outback Steakhouse staffers feed homeless in Dededo

    Outback Steakhouse staffers feed homeless in Dededo

    On Monday our friends over at Outback Steakhouse volunteered their time and food to feed the homeless at the Dededo Mayor's Office. They grilled on site and fed over 70 individuals who came out to enjoy some good old fashioned barbecue, Outback style! Outback Steakhouse is closed temporarily for a major remodel and renovations. It is expected to re-open in early December. The renovation is part of their 20th Anniversary activities and while renovations are under way, the team have b...More >>
    On Monday our friends over at Outback Steakhouse volunteered their time and food to feed the homeless at the Dededo Mayor's Office. They grilled on site and fed over 70 individuals who came out to enjoy some good old fashioned barbecue, Outback style! Outback Steakhouse is closed temporarily for a major remodel and renovations. It is expected to re-open in early December. The renovation is part of their 20th Anniversary activities and while renovations are under way, the team have b...More >>
  • Mark Charfauros informed of slight delay in his trial

    Mark Charfauros informed of slight delay in his trial

    Will he make his comeback to the Guam Police Department? He'll need to have his case settled in the courts before the Civil Service Commission will entertain his termination appeal. Former police colonel Mark Charfauros appeared in court on Tuesday. There he was advised there would be a slight delay to his February trial. When asked if parties would reach a resolution instead of going to trial, defense attorney Randy Cunliffe stated "I doubt it." Trial is now scheduled ...More >>
    Will he make his comeback to the Guam Police Department? He'll need to have his case settled in the courts before the Civil Service Commission will entertain his termination appeal. Former police colonel Mark Charfauros appeared in court on Tuesday. There he was advised there would be a slight delay to his February trial. When asked if parties would reach a resolution instead of going to trial, defense attorney Randy Cunliffe stated "I doubt it." Trial is now scheduled ...More >>
  • Chief judge dismisses case against GEB members

    Chief judge dismisses case against GEB members

    It's official. In an order issued this week, Chief Judge Frances Tydingco-Gatewood dismissed with prejudice the case against two Guam Education Board members in their individual capacities. They are Rosie Tainatongo and Jose Cruz, both of whom resolved their issues with Department of Education Superintendent Jon Fernandez. If you recall, Fernandez filed a $7 million lawsuit in the federal court after the board terminated his contract. No action was taken for the remaining GEB membe...More >>
    It's official. In an order issued this week, Chief Judge Frances Tydingco-Gatewood dismissed with prejudice the case against two Guam Education Board members in their individual capacities. They are Rosie Tainatongo and Jose Cruz, both of whom resolved their issues with Department of Education Superintendent Jon Fernandez. If you recall, Fernandez filed a $7 million lawsuit in the federal court after the board terminated his contract. No action was taken for the remaining GEB membe...More >>
Powered by Frankly