Nimitz Hill home invader could spend 5-30 years behind bars - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

Nimitz Hill home invader could spend 5-30 years behind bars

Posted: Updated:

by Mindy Aguon

Guam - Anthony Mendiola will be sentenced later this month for his role in last year's Nimitz Hill home invasion. Mendiola faces a minimum of five years up to a maximum of 30 years behind bars. He along with Raymond Tedtaotao, who received a life sentence and Kyle Cruz forced their way into the home and brutally beat the victim leaving her unconscious as they robbed her and fled. 

Superior Court Judge Maria Cenzon needs additional time to review the sentencing memorandum.  Sentencing for Mendiola is now set for March 26.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • GMH CEO hopeful new governor will favor agency's needs

    GMH CEO hopeful new governor will favor agency's needs

    What's the latest with the Guam Memorial Hospital? CEO Peter John Camacho says the process for recovering their lost Joint Commission Accreditation is still "in progress". Funding still a major roadblock to fixing deficiencies listed in the report. IncludMore >>
    What's the latest with the Guam Memorial Hospital? CEO Peter John Camacho says the process for recovering their lost Joint Commission Accreditation is still "in progress". Funding still a major roadblock to fixing deficiencies listed in the report. IncludMore >>
  • Tenorio talks about election, gun-grabbing incident

    Tenorio talks about election, gun-grabbing incident

    He's been out of the spotlight since Election Day, but now Guam hears from republican gubernatorial candidate Ray Tenorio following what was his final proclamation signing as the island's LT. "We will continue to do. I am waiting for the certification ofMore >>
    He's been out of the spotlight since Election Day, but now Guam hears from republican gubernatorial candidate Ray Tenorio following what was his final proclamation signing as the island's LT. "We will continue to do. I am waiting for the certification of More >>
  • Big boost for CNMI typhoon relief from Citadel Pacific & SK Telecom

    Big boost for CNMI typhoon relief from Citadel Pacific & SK Telecom

    CNMI Recovery efforts from Supertyphoon Yutu are getting a big boost. Regional Holding company Citadel Pacific and South Korean Telco giant SK Telecom have joined for a quarter-million dollar commitment. Citadel through its subsidiaries IT&E and IP&E, is More >>
    CNMI Recovery efforts from Supertyphoon Yutu are getting a big boost. Regional Holding company Citadel Pacific and South Korean Telco giant SK Telecom have joined for a quarter-million dollar commitment. Citadel through its subsidiaries IT&E and IP&E, is More >>
Powered by Frankly