by Krystal Paco
Guam - Guam Premier Outlet food court patrons, be advised. According to Guam Fire Department's Fire Captain Joey Manibusan, Imperial Garden and Mongo Mongo were shut down Friday morning due to electrocution, electrical, and fire hazards.
Manibusan tells KUAM News that GFD paid a visit to the kitchen this morning and discovered issues with the hood and fire extinguisher systems. GFD also reported smoldering wires due to overuse of extension cords.
Both restaurants will be closed until hazards are corrected.