Guam - Guam Premier Outlet
food court patrons, be advised. According to Guam Fire Department's Fire
Captain Joey Manibusan, Imperial
Garden and Mongo Mongo
were shut down Friday morning due to electrocution, electrical, and fire
Manibusan tells KUAM News that GFD paid a visit to the kitchen
this morning and discovered issues with the hood and fire extinguisher systems.
GFD also reported smoldering wires due to overuse of extension cords.
Both restaurants will be closed until hazards are corrected.