Navy EOD to conduct Render Safe Procedure - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

Navy EOD to conduct Render Safe Procedure

Posted: Updated:

by Sabrina Salas Matanane

Guam - The Navy's Explosive Ordnance Disposal Detachment Team will be conducting what's called a render safe procedure this Saturday at 7 in the morning in Sumay. The RSP will disarm the fuse of a World War II ear projectile found last week at Big Navy.

The procedure will allow for the safe removal of the projectile to the detonation site at Naval Mag.  Starting Friday night the general Sumay and San Luis Beach areas will be off-limits until Saturday morning at 8:30.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • More judges disqualified from hearing Tenorio case

    More judges disqualified from hearing Tenorio case

    Three more judges are out - saying they can't hear the criminal case against Lt. Gov. Ray Tenorio. According to Judge Maria Cenzon, she worked as legal counsel for the Calvo-Tenorio Administration before she took the bench. For Judge Michael Bordallo, it'More >>
    Three more judges are out - saying they can't hear the criminal case against Lt. Gov. Ray Tenorio. According to Judge Maria Cenzon, she worked as legal counsel for the Calvo-Tenorio Administration before she took the bench. For Judge Michael Bordallo, it'More >>
  • Procurement protest could mean public schools go uncleaned

    Procurement protest could mean public schools go uncleaned

    A protest filed with the OPA, regarding the procurement for custodial services, threatens the cleaning of GDOE schools. At a Guam Education Board Meeting, the Superintendent says he's requesting the Governor exercise emergency procurement authority to allMore >>
    A protest filed with the OPA, regarding the procurement for custodial services, threatens the cleaning of GDOE schools. At a Guam Education Board Meeting, the Superintendent says he's requesting the Governor exercise emergency procurement authority to allMore >>
  • Man, 25, charged with sexual assault of 6-year-old

    Man, 25, charged with sexual assault of 6-year-old

    A 25 year old man is accused of sexually assaulting a six year old girl known to him. Zachariah Pedro Concepcion is charged with second degree criminal sexual conduct along with a special allegation of vulnerable victim. Court documents state the suspect More >>
    A 25 year old man is accused of sexually assaulting a six year old girl known to him. Zachariah Pedro Concepcion is charged with second degree criminal sexual conduct along with a special allegation of vulnerable victim. Court documents state the suspect More >>
Powered by Frankly