90% of campus cafeterias completed - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

90% of campus cafeterias completed

Posted: Updated:

by Krystal Paco

Guam - There's progress to report: DOE Facilities and Maintenance Manager Billy Cruz says 90% of the work has been completed in terms of fixing cafeteria facilities that weren't up to Public Health regulations. The remaining 10%, according to Cruz, should be completed by Monday as crews will be working through the weekend.

Food Services meanwhile is in charge of ensuring cafeteria equipment is repaired. The start of the school year was pushed back to the 22nd because of the sad state of affairs in campus cafeterias islandwide.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • Public Health reopens Lotte Hotel establishments

    Public Health reopens Lotte Hotel establishments

    They are in the clear. The local health department reopens Lotte Hotel establishments. The Executive Lounge, Charlotte Ballroom, and Bakery all reopened with an "A" rating meaning all sanitary violations were corrected. Public Health officials reinstatedMore >>
    They are in the clear. The local health department reopens Lotte Hotel establishments. The Executive Lounge, Charlotte Ballroom, and Bakery all reopened with an "A" rating meaning all sanitary violations were corrected. Public Health officials reinstated More >>
  • Prayer breakfast held for Guam guardsmen

    Prayer breakfast held for Guam guardsmen

    Major General Roderick R. Leon Guerrero, The Adjutant General of the Guam National Guard, hosted a prayer breakfast for National Guard personnel at the Guard's Readiness Center in Barrigada. Governor Eddie Calvo, Archbishop Michael Jude Byrnes and ChaplaiMore >>
    Major General Roderick R. Leon Guerrero, The Adjutant General of the Guam National Guard, hosted a prayer breakfast for National Guard personnel at the Guard's Readiness Center in Barrigada. Governor Eddie Calvo, Archbishop Michael Jude Byrnes and ChaplaiMore >>
  • UOG's new engineering school will be built by February 2020

    UOG's new engineering school will be built by February 2020

    $5.4 million is the cost of the contract recently signed between the University of Guam and Bascon Corp. It's for the construction of the UOG School of Engineering building. Construction is set to begin in February with project completion expected in oneMore >>
    $5.4 million is the cost of the contract recently signed between the University of Guam and Bascon Corp. It's for the construction of the UOG School of Engineering building. Construction is set to begin in February with project completion expected in one More >>
Powered by Frankly