Committee completes inmate BBQ inquiry - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

Committee completes inmate BBQ inquiry

Posted: Updated:

by Nick Delgado

Guam - The Adjustment Classification Committee has finalized its report for at least 12 of the inmates involved in the prison-produced film "Bad Boys Gone Good". DepCor spokesperson Lieutenant Antone Aguon says the committee is currently putting together the action paperwork to present to the acting warden.

Aguon, however, could not release the details of the committee's report until the warden makes the final decision. He adds that the committee still needs to meet with inmate Billy Cao Cruz, who is accused of producing the film.  "Billy Cao is still pending they will probably hear him in a few more weeks under a regular hearing right now he is the only inmate that is still at Post 6 being that he is the maker of the video so his hearing will probably be up in another few weeks," he said.

The video showed minimum security inmates hosting a barbeque with Warden Frank Crisostomo. The film resulted in the termination of the agency director. Aguon meantime says the new director will decide what will happen with Crisostomo once he returns from personal leave later this week.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • American Red Cross Red Ball celebrates "Arc Angels"

    American Red Cross Red Ball celebrates "Arc Angels"

    The crowd showing up for the annual Red Ball event held at the Dusit Thani Resort in Tumon on Saturday.This year's theme was Arc Angels, celebrating the angels in our community. Attendees coming together to celebrate and support all that the American RedMore >>
    The crowd showing up for the annual Red Ball event held at the Dusit Thani Resort in Tumon on Saturday.This year's theme was Arc Angels, celebrating the angels in our community. Attendees coming together to celebrate and support all that the American Red More >>
  • Calvo officially requests for disaster declaration

    Calvo officially requests for disaster declaration

    Gov. Eddie Calvo has sent his official request to President Donald Trump for a major disaster declaration. He is asking that the entire territory be made eligible for public assistance, individual assistance and the Hazard mitigation grant program. CalvoMore >>
    Gov. Eddie Calvo has sent his official request to President Donald Trump for a major disaster declaration. He is asking that the entire territory be made eligible for public assistance, individual assistance and the Hazard mitigation grant program. Calvo More >>
  • Trial pushed back again for prison murder

    Trial pushed back again for prison murder

    Trial is pushed back yet again for the defendants charged in connection to last year's murder at the Department of Corrections. As reported, Edrite "Manson" Isar was found dead in his jail cell at the Hagatna lockup. Though it was initially believed he diMore >>
    Trial is pushed back yet again for the defendants charged in connection to last year's murder at the Department of Corrections. As reported, Edrite "Manson" Isar was found dead in his jail cell at the Hagatna lockup. Though it was initially believed he diMore >>
Powered by Frankly