Bingo winner claims half-million dollar prize - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

Bingo winner claims half-million dollar prize

Posted: Updated:

by Janjeera Hail

Guam - The $500,000 Sports Bingo winner claimed their prize Thursday afternoon.  SportsBingo Guam Manager Garry Yeates confirms the winner turned in their ticket to the Mangilao PayLess Supermarket, where the person bought the ticket last week. 

The win also means a boost for the local community, as $100,000 of the winnings will automatically be sent directly to the Department of Revenue & Taxation.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • Bankrupt Archdiocese announces reorganization plan

    Bankrupt Archdiocese announces reorganization plan

    The Archdiocese of Agana held a press conference this morning at the Chancery to announce it officially filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in the District Court of Guam. Ford Elsaesser, a member of the Archdiocese of Agana’s legal team, said there wereMore >>
    The Archdiocese of Agana held a press conference this morning at the Chancery to announce it officially filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in the District Court of Guam. Ford Elsaesser, a member of the Archdiocese of Agana’s legal team, said there wereMore >>
  • Guam Education Board seeks solution to break-ins

    Guam Education Board seeks solution to break-ins

    Roundtable discussions on school safety are nothing new. A week marked by break-ins at Simon Sanchez High School and FB Len Guerrero Middle School, now has Guam Education Board officials tackling more safety concerns. “Obviously this is another issuMore >>
    Roundtable discussions on school safety are nothing new. A week marked by break-ins at Simon Sanchez High School and FB Len Guerrero Middle School, now has Guam Education Board officials tackling more safety concerns. “Obviously this is another issuMore >>
  • Branch: no legislative funds spent on CNMI trip

    Branch: no legislative funds spent on CNMI trip

    Executive Director of the 35th Guam Legislature Carlo Branch said no legislative funds were spent on a recent Legislative trip to the CNMI inauguration. "I can confirm that no legislative funds have been requested or provided by any office as of today,&rdMore >>
    Executive Director of the 35th Guam Legislature Carlo Branch said no legislative funds were spent on a recent Legislative trip to the CNMI inauguration. "I can confirm that no legislative funds have been requested or provided by any office as of today,&rdMore >>
Powered by Frankly