Men maintain innocence for robberies - KUAM.com-KUAM News: On Air. Online. On Demand.

Men maintain innocence for robberies

Posted: Updated:

by Nick Delgado

Guam - At least two of the men arrested in connection with a rash of robberies earlier this month plead not guilty in the Superior Court today. Eugene Lane and Michael Torre waived their rights to a speedy trial. The pair, along with two others, were charged with robbery, possession of a firearm among others for allegedly stealing thousands of dollars from several game rooms, gas stations, and local stores.

Both men have a criminal trial setting on September 21 at 9:30am before Judge Elizabeth Barret Andersen.

  • NEWS HEADLINESMore>>

  • Complaints lead to shut down of New Choi Restaurant in Upper Tumon

    Complaints lead to shut down of New Choi Restaurant in Upper Tumon

    Public Health shuts down New Choi Restaurant in Upper Tumon. Inspectors were responding to a complaint of live roaches, insects, and a complaint of a child getting sick. Though unable to verify that complaint, the restaurant received 58 demerits and a "D"More >>
    Public Health shuts down New Choi Restaurant in Upper Tumon. Inspectors were responding to a complaint of live roaches, insects, and a complaint of a child getting sick. Though unable to verify that complaint, the restaurant received 58 demerits and a "D"More >>
  • Gubernatorial candidates face-off at GRMC healthcare forum

    Gubernatorial candidates face-off at GRMC healthcare forum

    This year's gubernatorial candidates faced off again in another forum, this time sponsored by GRMC. Healthcare was the focus, but the questions also covered a number of other topics. Dennis Rodriguez, Jr. said, "It doesn't matter if this is a private hospMore >>
    This year's gubernatorial candidates faced off again in another forum, this time sponsored by GRMC. Healthcare was the focus, but the questions also covered a number of other topics. Dennis Rodriguez, Jr. said, "It doesn't matter if this is a private hospMore >>
  • 45-year-old charged with stealing food truck

    45-year-old charged with stealing food truck

    A 45 year old man is behind bars charged with stealing a food truck. Anthony Peter Perez said he was only helping his nephew when he was confronted by police. The trailer reportedly belonged to a Mangilao family, but was located in Dededo. The truck is vaMore >>
    A 45 year old man is behind bars charged with stealing a food truck. Anthony Peter Perez said he was only helping his nephew when he was confronted by police. The trailer reportedly belonged to a Mangilao family, but was located in Dededo. The truck is vaMore >>
Powered by Frankly